Duct Sweeper is a custom tool developed for Autodesk® Revit® to save time, automotive repetitive task and help you be more productive on a daily basis.
Here are some of Duct Sweeper features:
- Duct Sweeper: This is very useful command for routing duct, by picking 2 points (first and second) of same duct and user decide the routing should go from top or bottom with additional function of setting rule of either 90 or 45 Degree.
- Center Selection: This will zoom the selected object.
- Quick 3D View: Draw box in the plan view, user will be prompted with a dialog box for z-value, concatenating the active user name a 3D view will be created and activated.
- Open Local Folder: This will open the directory of active project or family.
- Remove View Template: Toggle Make the active view template to none.